In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

I really must be interesting!

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by Star Gazer, Sep 29, 2016.

1. Jack Straw

Jack Straw

Thank you so much for the great info. This is the type of thing I need to do, but I don't feel like spending the money. :picard: Our house sits about 700' off the road and has a lot of trees blocking it. It's a perfect place for someone to break into. With the rural heroin outbreak there has been an increase in burglaries. I think just having the cameras would help prevent any problems.

Star Gazer and Chvymn99 like this.
  2. Star Gazer

Star Gazer

There is always this option for $25:
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01940JPL...TF8&colid=2LYYDDGZ9OQ7X&coliid=I3IWOMS73YB4XD
    But honestly, real vs fake, I'd rather have real. That way you have actual evidence of whomever, and facial recognition software will help in the apprehension and more importantly, prosecution of whomever. No need for vehicle descriptions or license plate numbers. It's all on video. Plus, if you have to shoot someone, it's on video, and the events leading up to it.

And in case of the Zombie Apocalypse, you'll know where they are and be able to thin them out before they even get close! :hair: :D

Jack Straw and Chvymn99 like this.