Dang, you guys are getting all the snow this year. We havent had much at all.....most was back in deer season we got around 6-8" on the mountains......I really miss the big snows we used to see.......
I'd be happy to give you all our snow.. Gonna move to Alaska to get away from the snow and cold soon!
The 17" - 20" we had a few weeks ago is long gone. It was dry and fluffy. We had some warm temps for a week or so and went down to bare ground.
You and Scotty can duke it out for dibs on the snow! My snow machine is called a car and it is not fun!
Yea, I'd take it over this. We should have mid 20 ° days, mid teens at night so your weather is close to what we should be having . Not 47° & rain for 2 weeks. We had a good snow base, now it gone or ice & slush, break up conditions. History says the jet stream will change & we'll get winter again. Gonna be a messy until that happens. This year we will get 2 break ups, double YUK !!!