WHAT? I did. It felled out of the dump truck. Then it seemed to process and split as it hit the ground. Well? A-hem. Then my son helped me stack it a little around noon, then my wife helped me stack the rest tonight. Hey. It's all stacked. Done and done!
Having a heck of a time with my blood pressure, then my foot collapsed. A son in law has just arrived in Afghanistan for another year away from home. (National Guard) But, I have a good garden, my daughter got married to a nice guy, grandkids are all back in school (3 in college!) Need to get my stove cleaned and check out my venting. Getting cold here at night. Some frost warnings already. How are the horses doing?
I hope the best for your health and well being my friend. Horses doing well. Eating all the time of course. Spoiled bastages. Wife and kids doing well. Everyone is healthy. That makes me happy and blessed. Kids are growing so fast and it is amazing what my son can eat at 13 y.o. He might have one ounce of fat on him. Maybe.
I sure hope someone else backed the dump truck, I saw that video of you that Fanatical1 posted.......of course HDRock tipped us off that it was you.
Oh, now you sound like the guy that was complaining the other day when I operated his truck for him. He wanted a full load!
On that note, I was out through our Amish area y-day for work and I saw a lot of wood hauling going on, cool days get the minds thinking.
I've had about 15-17 cord all processed and stacked for many months. (Ash and Pine) I intended to process the rest but got too busy. This gets us to 25-27. And this is Maple with a little Beech. We'll use this for the coldest months. It will stay outside for another six weeks as long as we don't get snow.