In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

How good is your memory?

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by lukem, Apr 10, 2015.

  1. lukem

    lukem

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    12,277
    Likes Received:
    66,613
    Location:
    IN
  2. cnice_37

    cnice_37

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    3,211
    Likes Received:
    14,236
    Location:
    SE Mass
    Me too, kind of. The funny thing is you spotted that early on, so good detective skills too.
     
    concretegrazer, lukem and wildwest like this.
  3. Daryl

    Daryl

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    2,164
    Likes Received:
    4,239
    I got all the questions right. Incredible memory.
     
    wildwest likes this.
  4. Jack Straw

    Jack Straw

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    8,402
    Likes Received:
    52,443
    Location:
    30 miles west of Albany Ny
    "Impressive! You remembered all of the photos! You most likely have what's called an "eidetic" memory. This means that you have a remarkable ability to recall images. You pay attention to detail, you notice the small things, and you have a gut intuition that kicks in when you've seen something more than once. You have a great analytic abilities and you're a natural born problem solver." Uhh What? :BrianK:
     
    cnice_37 likes this.
  5. lukem

    lukem

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    12,277
    Likes Received:
    66,613
    Location:
    IN
    This one was pretty easy. There are others out there that you'd have to be autistic to ace.
     
    Horkn likes this.
  6. eatonpcat

    eatonpcat

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2013
    Messages:
    10,279
    Likes Received:
    58,484
    Location:
    Eaton Township, OH
    Hahaha...Said I got them all...Went back and took it again and chose all the wrong answers and it said I got them all!

    So apparently I am a genius!!
     
    Horkn, will711, splitoak and 2 others like this.
  7. will711

    will711

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    10,270
    Likes Received:
    50,828
    Location:
    Pocono Mts.
    I already knew that :yes:
     
    Horkn likes this.
  8. Gary_602z

    Gary_602z

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    2,464
    Likes Received:
    12,340
    Location:
    Lake Odessa, Michigan
    Said I got them all right allthough I don't remember if I did!

    Gary
     
    cnice_37 and Horkn like this.
  9. Horkn

    Horkn

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2014
    Messages:
    29,173
    Likes Received:
    166,455
    Location:
    SE Wisconsin
    Everyone gets a participation trophy!!!
     
    will711 likes this.