In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Hot Buttered Rum, a Good Fire, and Doctor Who

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by Grizzly Adam, Dec 27, 2015.

  1. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    Its a good night if I must say so myself.
     
  2. Horkn

    Horkn

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2014
    Messages:
    29,178
    Likes Received:
    166,469
    Location:
    SE Wisconsin
    Which doctor who?

    I'm not really into doctor who, but those that I know that are are really divided on which version they like best.
     
    wildwest likes this.
  3. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    I've seen the whole series back to '63. I'm watching the new xmas special.
     
    wildwest likes this.
  4. mike bayerl

    mike bayerl

    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2014
    Messages:
    3,924
    Likes Received:
    22,456
    Location:
    Central PA
    Yep. We had Dr. Who on most of the weekend, too.
     
    Grizzly Adam likes this.