In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Home Depot Ct, Southern New England inventory?

Discussion in 'The Pellet Bag' started by Iron Stove, Sep 24, 2021.

1. bogieb

bogieb

I was at the Keene HD on October 16. At that time they had zero pellets out in the store. They did have a couple of covered pallets out in the parking lot holding a sign. They were covered with plastic so I couldn't see the brand but I was under the impression they were GS. I did see some LaCretes out as I was passing by Hamshaw Lumber. Obviously they were uncovered since I didn't stop, just noticed them as I was passing by.

mat60 likes this.
  2. Russell

Russell

Yeah I have to say the price of quality pellets these days are making me think about a propane stove that looks like a wood burner

mat60 likes this.
  3. Skier76

Skier76

Thanks for the update! Very interesting that they had so little in stock. Down in the flatlands, pellets have been pretty plentiful since September or so.

Russell and bogieb like this.
  4. Mr Brick

Mr Brick

What with propane prices where I'm at, there's no way any kind of propane appliance would be cheaper than pellets.

Russell, bogieb and Pete Zahria like this.
  5. Skier76

Skier76

I visited the South Southington location yesterday evening and took a walk to the garden center. They have a good supply of pellets in the lot outside of the garden center. I think they were mostly Green Supreme. Just about all the skids we’re wrapped in green plastic. They did have a few in black, but I could not get any info from the labels. So, seems HD has really gone with this supplier for this season. I haven’t seen much variety at all.

Russell likes this.
  6. Tullytown

Tullytown

HD has severed from the ole stove chows..green supremes have replaced them. Pretty sure they are under the Lignetics corp. May have retired chows or changed the bags and its now one of the 7 or 8 GS flavors. Why not......

Skier76, Russell and bogieb like this.
  7. Iron Stove

Iron Stove

I remember when later in the season there would be other brands showing up. See what happens come January.

Skier76, Russell and bogieb like this.
  8. Skier76

Skier76

Good point! I’ll find a reason to venture over there once winter settles in.

Russell likes this.