In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Hmmm. Where all the Pellets go

Discussion in 'The Pellet Bag' started by corkman, Apr 2, 2018.

1. slvrblkk

slvrblkk

:rofl: :lol:

2. ttdberg

ttdberg Pellet Pig

Just reporting back to say the local TSC store received a TL of pellets over he weekend. Have to admit I was skeptical whether they would really get anymore, but in the end they did.
    :D

3. Scot Linkletter

Scot Linkletter

TSC is still taking loads to other stores too.

4. corkman

corkman

Still nothing at TSC in Taunton Ma

IHATEPROPANE, Russell and CleanFire like this.
  5. Scot Linkletter

Scot Linkletter

They are scheduled to get some by this weekend.
    TSC seems to keep stock later in the year than many box stores. Some of their stores have kept stock throughout the summer.
    They are also easy to deal with as a manufacturer. They don't have as many hoops to jump through as some others.

6. Luneyburg

Luneyburg

Most of the TSC are sold out around here but one is expecting a load today , I was down to the shop to pick up my truck (Milford)after it was serviced yesterday and seeing I was down to 2 bags I called the TSC in the area to grab some as I knew none up by me had any. Lucked out and a store only 8 miles away had some MWP but unfortunately it was 8 miles in the complete opposite direction, oh well at least I was able to grab some pellets. None of the BBS have any pellets and i saw today that PSG took another load they are a local supplier of stone ,mulch and other material supplier near me but they are overpriced NEWP's .
    May have to run up to Brookline this weekend to grab some Northern Max as they are the same price as what I can get elsewhere and less of a drive, plus they are an excellent pellet.
    Must say I am done with heating the house enough already .... work is getting really crazy !

7. will711

will711

Bourbon time , my friend

8. corkman

corkman

So I stopped back at the TSC today and they had Pellets. Spoke with one of the employees and he said a truck arrived this morning with 5 ton. MWP with what seem to be much stronger bags and a heavy sleeve cover than what I’ve seen in the past. I was impressed. Now if only they could keep the forklift driver away from them

9. Lousyweather

Lousyweather

yes, the bane of many retailers........"ole Bill is out there unloading pellets"..........:hair::bug::jaw::BrianK:

10. corkman

corkman

Did a drive by today and they had about another 20 ton that were delivered either yesterday or today.