In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Hickory smoked pork ribs

Discussion in 'The Smokehouse' started by basod, Apr 8, 2014.

  1. basod

    basod

    Joined:
    Nov 4, 2013
    Messages:
    5,048
    Likes Received:
    20,841
    Location:
    Mount Cheaha AL
    smoked on a few pieces of hickory limbs laying in the yard with a base of the homemade charcoal.
    This early yellow corn is some kind of good - I should have bought two dozen and made a few meals out of it
     

    Attached Files:

    Mr A, gbreda, Paul bunion and 3 others like this.
  2. My IS heats my home

    My IS heats my home

    Joined:
    Dec 1, 2013
    Messages:
    7,394
    Likes Received:
    17,655
    Location:
    Albany, NH
    I haven't had dinner yet, doing the dog drool :)

    I wonder if I show my wife this pic if she could create it.