In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Here's Smoke in your Eyes..................

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by rottiman, Jun 29, 2018.

  1. Canadian border VT

    Canadian border VT

    Joined:
    Feb 18, 2015
    Messages:
    19,640
    Likes Received:
    130,635
    Location:
    Vermont
    Am I the only one that caught she was complaining about his pollution in the air. And had a cigarette in her hand:smoke::picard:
     
    Chaz, Eric VW, stihl sawing and 2 others like this.
  2. Erik B

    Erik B

    Joined:
    May 12, 2015
    Messages:
    5,651
    Likes Received:
    39,085
    Location:
    Western Wisconsin
    At the beginning she had a pen in her hand.
     
  3. stihl sawing

    stihl sawing

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2014
    Messages:
    969
    Likes Received:
    3,532
    Location:
    Arkansas
    It was an ink pen, I thought the same till I looked better. I bet they hate to see her coming at the Chinese buffet.
     
    rottiman, Chaz, Eric VW and 1 other person like this.
  4. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,547
    Likes Received:
    141,560
    Location:
    US
    The best ......


    :rofl: :lol:
     
  5. Chaz

    Chaz

    Joined:
    Jan 27, 2018
    Messages:
    8,741
    Likes Received:
    61,982
    Location:
    Southwestern NY
    :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
    Nice!!