In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Helped a neighbor

Discussion in 'The Wood Pile' started by Well Seasoned, Jun 29, 2014.

  1. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
    I helped a neighbor buck the rest of what he had dropped recently, sorry no pictures of that, but I do have the area cleaned up and about 1/2 of what I got back to my processing area. I'm whooped, high humidity even though only low 80's says it's quitting time. Wood is mixed maples and hickory. I hope to get the rest throughout the week.

    20140629_123109.jpg 20140629_123055.jpg
     
  2. savemoney

    savemoney

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    13,470
    Likes Received:
    69,200
    Location:
    Chelsea Maine
    Always smells so good in an area where there has been fresh cutting and clean up done. Nice work!
     
  3. thistle

    thistle

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    2,736
    Likes Received:
    9,757
    Location:
    Polk/Guthrie Counties,IA
    Great mix of wood too.Nice looking clean stand there.
     
  4. Chvymn99

    Chvymn99 Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    21,484
    Likes Received:
    113,757
    Location:
    KC Metro
    Yep the humidity is up there today, suana like... Lookin' good :thumbs:
     
  5. thewoodlands

    thewoodlands

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,040
    Likes Received:
    62,334
    Nice job W.S., by the looks of one of the stumps, it was a good size tree.
     
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2014
  6. Backwoods Savage

    Backwoods Savage Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    48,979
    Likes Received:
    312,157
    Location:
    Central MI
    For sure this is not good weather for cutting wood.
     
  7. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
    Ill take more pics when I get there this week. 2 stumps close to 40"