In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Help installing this Fisher stove

Discussion in 'Non-EPA Woodstoves and Fireplaces' started by Unicorn1, Aug 14, 2014.

  1. WeldrDave

    WeldrDave Military Outpost Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2013
    Messages:
    10,182
    Likes Received:
    56,136
    Location:
    The Communist Socialist Republic of New Jersey
    Very Nice!!! That stove will cook you out, You'll love it! I'm not sure if we talked about it but is there a baffle in it? I know the 1976 model didn't come with one.
     
  2. Unicorn1

    Unicorn1

    Joined:
    Oct 31, 2013
    Messages:
    2,282
    Likes Received:
    8,917
    Location:
    Amarillo, TX
    Thank you, no baffle yet but soon, I'm so close to finishing this install but I have to travel this week for work.:(
     
  3. Unicorn1

    Unicorn1

    Joined:
    Oct 31, 2013
    Messages:
    2,282
    Likes Received:
    8,917
    Location:
    Amarillo, TX
    Sunday is D-Day for the rest of the Fisher install, a good friend is coming by to lend a hand. The only part I have to wait for is the second steel wall surround.
     
  4. Unicorn1

    Unicorn1

    Joined:
    Oct 31, 2013
    Messages:
    2,282
    Likes Received:
    8,917
    Location:
    Amarillo, TX
    Help me out on this one, stove is 26" from each corner with a 45 degree elbow on each end, is this pipe ok? I fired up the store and we had 30+ mph winds Sunday, burned great.
     

    Attached Files:

    ansehnlich1 and wildwest like this.
  5. Unicorn1

    Unicorn1

    Joined:
    Oct 31, 2013
    Messages:
    2,282
    Likes Received:
    8,917
    Location:
    Amarillo, TX
    I had the shop at 80 degrees Tuesday, very nice in a t-shirt.