In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Great news!

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by Jack Straw, Jan 25, 2019.

  1. Jack Straw

    Jack Straw

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    8,402
    Likes Received:
    52,443
    Location:
    30 miles west of Albany Ny
    imwiley1, brenndatomu, Chaz and 15 others like this.
  2. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    I'd like to like that more than once.
     
    Chaz, Horkn, Marvin and 4 others like this.
  3. Horkn

    Horkn

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2014
    Messages:
    29,173
    Likes Received:
    166,455
    Location:
    SE Wisconsin
    I'm happy the kid was safe, but he was only 1/4 of a mile from the home, and it took them 3 days to find him. They heard him crying .

    I have gone further all by myself to find a missing dog, and those attempts have been successful in less than a couple hours each.

    I don't get how that many people couldn't find him when he was that close.