In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Grandpa Gets an iPad

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by Fanatical1, Jan 19, 2015.

  1. Fanatical1

    Fanatical1

    Joined:
    Feb 10, 2014
    Messages:
    2,688
    Likes Received:
    12,293
    Location:
    Ohio
    Grandpa Gets An iPad

    Watch the following short clip that takes less than a minute. In fact it's 32 secs.


    A daughter is visiting her father and is helping in the kitchen.

    She asks: " Tell me dad, how are you managing with the new iPad we gave you for your birthday?"

    This clip is spoken in German but it's totally understandable in any language.


    http://www.snotr.com/video/8965
     
  2. DexterDay

    DexterDay Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    12,411
    Likes Received:
    31,637
    Location:
    Northeast Oh
  3. Woodwidow

    Woodwidow

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    15,508
    Likes Received:
    95,504
    Location:
    Port McNeill, BC Northern Vancouver Island
    :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: I had to play it a couple of times it is so good. After being at our daughter's and the 2 yr granddaughter running around with an ipod that I had no idea how to run, I rather knows how he feels.
     
  4. tuneighty

    tuneighty

    Joined:
    Oct 11, 2013
    Messages:
    542
    Likes Received:
    1,670
    Location:
    South Central PA
  5. will711

    will711

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    10,270
    Likes Received:
    50,828
    Location:
    Pocono Mts.
    What I love my new cutting board :rofl: :lol::thumbs: