Some of you know that I have been pretty sick the last few weeks . So much that I had to miss the GTG Barely been able to do much . Stil pretty sick..with more tests to come......but...Im not gonna start complaining ....cuz at least Im on this side of the dirt . But I got out to the garage for a few minutes today..and decided to clean up again . As usual...I only do PayPal.......and Ill give the shipping total after I send the package . Ive been having great success with FedEx....most have been getting there saws within 1 to 3 days ..and at very reasonable prices . Thanks for looking guys ! First up is a super nice Craftsman (Poulan) 2.1 PS. 14 inch bar and chain . The power sharp option is like most of them..NOT WORKING !!! This thing runs great !! Good bar....chain is about done..but cuts great ! New fuel lines....air filter...spark plug....and a fresh muffler mod !! Has great spark and 120 psi compression . This saw looks to have been very well taken care of .Even has the original owners manual !! Also comes with a complete power head of a Craftsman 2.3 PS 16 inch . This is complete..and can be gotten running again..or used for some of its parts..as the 2.3 has a couple different parts . Has spark and a very nice 140 psi comp . Get all this for $65 plus shipping . Heres the PHO 2.3
Sorry to hear you're sick Fuzz. Missed you at the G2G for sure. That lil 241 was a ripper for sure! Get well soon brother and good luck with this saw!