In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Got this years supply up to the house

Discussion in 'The Wood Pile' started by Marshel54, Nov 2, 2016.

  1. Marshel54

    Marshel54

    Joined:
    Oct 24, 2016
    Messages:
    1,664
    Likes Received:
    12,920
    Location:
    Ohio
    I finished moving this years supply up towards the house today. I still have a few small stacks of previous years left overs to move.
    Thought I had 2 truck loads DSCN0329.JPG from last year and another load from several years ago to move, but will be lucky to have 2 loads. Probably more like a load and a half. Will move that this weekend.
    I started splitting some for next year. Love running the splitter. hate stacking.
    Rain tomorrow, fly fishing Fri. Got to take a break every now and than. Back to working on the wood pile for the weekend.
     
  2. bogydave

    bogydave

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2013
    Messages:
    10,313
    Likes Received:
    37,218
    Location:
    Alaska, North of Anchorage & South of Fairbanks
    Good looking dry wood there :thumbs:
     
  3. HDRock

    HDRock

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    17,262
    Likes Received:
    60,487
    Location:
    Grand Blanc, MI,
    Looks like some good heating :woodsign: to me, be prepared:thumbs:
     
    Hammy, Eric VW and Chopy like this.
  4. yooperdave

    yooperdave

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2014
    Messages:
    35,717
    Likes Received:
    224,378
    Location:
    Michigan's U.P.
    Yup, just one step closer to handling it one last time!

    Good job!