In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Got a little work done today

Discussion in 'The Wood Pile' started by old 040, Mar 26, 2016.

  1. old 040

    old 040

    Joined:
    Feb 23, 2015
    Messages:
    724
    Likes Received:
    2,288
    Location:
    Buckeye State
    Was pretty chilly over night, so while waiting for the temp to rise, I did a MM on my cs-510, then broke out the spring/summer set up for the out back cook outs and such, by the time I was done with that, it warmed up and I hit the woods with the 510 to finish cut'n up an ash I dropped two weeks ago, then it was time to slap a couple burgers on my "little pal" charcoal grill and take a break, I'll split up the ash tomorrow, overall a great day!!......:D IMAG0135.JPG IMAG0139.JPG
     
  2. schlot

    schlot

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2013
    Messages:
    5,256
    Likes Received:
    30,504
    Location:
    NW Iowa
    Very cool...love the 3 wheeler.
     
    Backwoods Savage and old 040 like this.
  3. old 040

    old 040

    Joined:
    Feb 23, 2015
    Messages:
    724
    Likes Received:
    2,288
    Location:
    Buckeye State
    Yepper, Big Red is my wood hauler!!.......:dex:
     
  4. gboutdoors

    gboutdoors

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2014
    Messages:
    799
    Likes Received:
    5,780
    Location:
    S.E. Massachusetts
    Nice mornings work and burgers to boot. Can ask for much more than that.
     
    schlot and old 040 like this.
  5. Backwoods Savage

    Backwoods Savage Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    48,983
    Likes Received:
    312,170
    Location:
    Central MI
    What year is that Honda? Looks like a good one.
     
    old 040 likes this.
  6. old 040

    old 040

    Joined:
    Feb 23, 2015
    Messages:
    724
    Likes Received:
    2,288
    Location:
    Buckeye State
    Vintage 1985!!......:)
     
    Backwoods Savage likes this.