In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Good Morning, Brothers & Sisters Thread

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by T.Jeff Veal, Mar 14, 2019.

1. T.Jeff Veal

T.Jeff Veal

Have a great day, brother. Enjoy the sights and may the HOLY SPIRIT lead in all that is done this week in conference

2. rottiman

rottiman

3. T.Jeff Veal

T.Jeff Veal

Good morning, y'all. Hope y'all have a MARVELOUS MONDAY. A cool 42° here in Mentone, Alabama. We enjoyed the festival yesterday morning, then went to eat a late lunch at Bama Bucks. I had bison tenderloin, oh my goodness, so much flavor, and cut it with my fork 1017211443a.jpg
    Miz Carol got the Bama Bucks burger, it had 2 bison burgers, bacon, bison chili, cheese...
    So big, she had to cut it in pieces. She brought about half back home. They brand BB on the bun.
    They also give you a buffalo / Indian head nickel when you order one 1017211444.jpg
    Also got to see the animals. This is Charlie, the piebald buck 1017211552a.jpg
    He loves his head scratched 1017211602.jpg
    I'll start another thread on this trip.
    Going over to get some BBQ today at a well known place, Big Bob Gibson's...

Chvymn99, Woodwidow, MikeInMa and 8 others like this.
  4. T.Jeff Veal

T.Jeff Veal

5. Backwoods Savage

Backwoods Savage Moderator

No, this is something I have to work out. I tried that professional route before but I guess that is not my way of sorting things out. Worry not; I'll get over it one way or another.

6. Backwoods Savage

I'll either make it or freeze...

7. Chazsbetterhalf

Chazsbetterhalf

Good morning. Molly, like the pic of Neil. Is he still enjoying splitting wood?
    Jeff, tiny little buck. Glad your vacation is going well.
    44*, might get up to 50. Been old and rainy all weekend.
    Brandon, looked for you live about 8:30 with no luck.
    Mark, hope you were able to get some sleep last night.
    Dennis, take things slow. Don't hurt yourself.
    Have a great day all.

8. Midwinter

Midwinter

Yes, splitting 5or 6 chunks with the little electric splitter is part of our routine now. He enjoys it a lot more than trying to split with an axe. I did promise him a pumpkin axe chopping event after Halloween.

9. mat60

mat60

I been out in the sh
    I dont no if it will ever go away but hope it will lesson. I need to deal with this and find some jobs soon. It felt like I was in shock yesterday and I stayed out in the shop late last night so so I was so tired when I came in the house I went to sleep for a while.. Today the sadness is coming in waves.. This morning Im getting some needed housework done and take the rest of the day as it comes. What has happen with Barbara went on for two years with her mind and then her heart gave out. The last 3 or 4 days were really hard for her and I cant wish that back. I told her everything I needed to .. Two days ago she was able to tell me she loved me. As you no being with someone for many years and then thy are gone and your alone is he**.. Every thing you do and everywhere you look at along with everywhere I will need to go will be very hard. There was and is nothing I can do about it except try to keep going. Im sorry and understand how you feel Dennis. We did everything we could for our wifes.. Hang in there.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2021
  10. mat60

mat60

Good morning.. I want to thank everyone for the kind words. Great people here.

11. eatonpcat

eatonpcat

Sorry to hear Brother...may she Rest in Peace and may you find comfort knowing she is no longer suffering!

12. Chazsbetterhalf

Chazsbetterhalf

Definitely needing shots of that. :D:axe:

13. Backwoods Savage

Mark, you are now where I was at almost 10 months ago and I know what you are going through. Man I feel for you and hurt with you, but I simply do not know how to help with the grief you are feeling. I am still going through it and it just keeps slamming me. I do remember finally forcing myself to do things; even getting on the forum. I still have to do that every day and it is not easy because I really have no drive to do anything. Also I am always looking for her and talking, sometimes hollering at her. She does not answer. I've talked and even screamed at God. We struggle a lot. The first several months my faith really took a big hit and there are things I still do not understand.

I forced myself to do some traveling. People said it would be good for me. It was good seeing some old friends again but all those miles I was alone. I've made 3 long trips this year and each time I come home the @$#* hits. The house is empty. Each time I've gone into a depression and this last time might be the worst. Then came your loss. Bam. And as I sit here typing, it is difficult to see because the tears don't seem to want to stop.

I just realized... Sorry folks. I'll try harder to refrain in the future.

14. mat60

mat60

I think it would be good if we talked sometime soon Dennis. I really understand how you feel.

15. WinonaRail

WinonaRail

Thanks! We took a hike in a local park after breakfast. We enjoyed God's beautiful creation. Always try to see something new wherever we go. Just got up from a nap. Church in a few hours.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my QTAXIA1 using Tapatalk

16. mat60

mat60

Like the pictures.

17. WinonaRail

WinonaRail

Thanks brother! Praying for the Holy Spirit to comfort you and give you peace today.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

18. mat60

mat60

Thank you brother..

19. eatonpcat

eatonpcat

Please don't stop if if makes you feel better....talk to me Brother!!

20. mat60

mat60

Agree... All the times I have posted about Barbara I have got nothing but good from it.