In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Good Morning, Brothers & Sisters Thread

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by T.Jeff Veal, Mar 14, 2019.

1. schlot

schlot

Morning all.

H&H (hot and humid) here also.

Worked on some rerouting some more electrical around my furnace before work. On the road this morning then back for dinner.

Enjoy another gift from above everyone....hopefully from an air conditioned space :)

2. schlot

schlot

Sorry about the headache. My Sunday night was a horrible night of headaches for me.

T.Jeff Veal, Chvymn99, mat60 and 5 others like this.
  3. Woodwidow

Woodwidow

Port McNeill, BC Northern Vancouver Island
    Morning all. Trying to decide whether to go for a walk or not as it looks like it will pour any minute now. It rained over night. I hate to tell everyone that we haven't even hit 70 F this week. Much cooler than previous weeks. I think our little heat wave of a couple of days is all we will get for summer temps.
    Got my sewing project finished so on to the next one. This one is going to be fun as it is doll clothes. My first love in sewing. It is how I learnt to sew.
    So we decided to go walking.

Everyone have a great day.

4. Backwoods Savage

Backwoods Savage Moderator

Thanks and let us keep believing the things will disappear.

5. Chazsbetterhalf

Chazsbetterhalf

Good morning everybody. About 75* out here on the porch. Just started to lightly rain. That's ok. Amish are done, the rest of it is up to us.
    Working on getting some quotes for gutters as they are much needed on the back of the barn.
    Have a great day all.
    Stay healthy and stay safe.

6. Ohio dave

Ohio dave

Got 1 cord done then I saw a good sized cherry limb came down in the yard. Kind if a widow maker so I wanted it gone before the dogs got near it.

7. WinonaRail

WinonaRail

Good afternoon! Rain in the forecast for several days straight. It just seems to come in small, infrequent spurts but it helps the plants and farmers. Low- to mid-80s all week with plenty of humidity. We're having VBS at church next week so last night and tonight are decorating. Not much happening in the wood yard until after VBS. I did get my firewood bundle roadside stand set up on Saturday. Still waiting to see if there are any takers. Have a great one!

8. mat60

mat60

Good afternoon. Sure has been hot but I did say Im going to try not to complain about it so I will say I dont feel like cooking..:) Boy the IRS is really slow this year.. Its been 12 weeks so far waiting for a refund. Cant be just us and it can cause problems. Anyway. Latter on in the week I got to try to get some mowing done. Been getting allot harder to get out at all during the day. Trying to make the best of it. .. Been trying to better my cooking better . Some people like different spices than us but I will just keep testing. Had some porkchops last night. It was late and I didnt mess with them much.. Oiled them and then salt and pepper along with Panko Italian stile breadcrumbs .. Thats it. Air fryer 9min 145f temp. They were good. I think Barb is getting ready for supper so I better get going. Hope you all been having a good day.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2021
  9. WinonaRail

WinonaRail

Pork chops sound amazing. Good luck with the mowing! I tend to start about 7:00 pm this time of year.

10. MikeInMa

MikeInMa

I mowed this morning about 7am to beat the heat.

11. Midwinter

Midwinter

mat60 cooking breakfast...

12. mat60

mat60

:rofl: :lol: That guys a good flipper.. Thanks WinonaRail .. And yes The best time for me also would start at 6pm or so.

13. Chvymn99

Chvymn99 Moderator

Good Morning.. :coffee: ....

14. MikeInMa

MikeInMa

Good morning, everyone.

One more day of hot and humid. We had some rain late yesterday. More later today, hopefully.

Stay safe
    Stay healthy

** Bruins need to win tonight, or they are done.

15. Midwinter

Midwinter

Good morning everyone! There is one and a quarter inch of rain in my bucket outside. The pool has dirt that washed in, and the patio is covered with pine pollen cones. Pinus-strobus-73 (1).jpg
    Cleanup today!
    Doesn't look like we'll get anymore rain today, and it gets back up to 90°.
    It is Wednesday... Ij0q1BW.jpg

16. WinonaRail

WinonaRail

Good morning! We got a pretty good downpour last night. Enough that DISH Network went out for about 10 minutes (do you know that I hate satellite TV?) Humid weather continues. I'll be looking for some indoor projects for a while.

17. Chazsbetterhalf

Chazsbetterhalf

Good morning everybody. 75* and humid. Gotta a little bit of rain overnight.
    Making up some syrup for the hummingbirds.
    Have a great day all.
    Stay safe and stay healthy.

18. Woodwidow

Woodwidow

Port McNeill, BC Northern Vancouver Island
    Morning All. Rain again this morning. Headed out for a walk once campinspecter gets the garbage out. Heard on the news last night that the other end of Vancouver Island has had it's driest spring yet. Doesn't bode well for the rest of the summer. I know we haven't needed raingear for our walks.

Everyone have a great day.

19. Biddleman

Biddleman

Good day everyone
    Another day of hot weather. Thunderstorms beginning to ramp-up and currently pouring rain!

Attached Files:

20. T.Jeff Veal

T.Jeff Veal

Good evening y'all. Hope y'all have had a WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY. I'm back working 7AM-7PM the rest of this week through Sunday...started out foggy , had rain yesterday. Hot blue sky evening now. New guy started training in our department yesterday, I'll have him the rest of the week. Seems like a good guy.
    Be safe and stay hydrated.
    GOD LOVES YOU AND ME