In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Good Morning, Brothers & Sisters Thread

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by T.Jeff Veal, Mar 14, 2019.

1. T.Jeff Veal

T.Jeff Veal

Wow, that's a big one.

2. Woodwidow

Woodwidow

Port McNeill, BC Northern Vancouver Island
    Morning all. Sad news this morning that Prince Philip died. Two months short of 100 years old. Just think of how much the world has changed since he was born.

No walk this morning as I have to be out of here really quick. Children packages to be made up for tomorrow.

Had a great day with Mom yesterday. I managed to get one of her greenhouses open enough for her to get in there. The green plant life was starting to take over the doorway. We spent some time cleaning out and organizing. It has been quite a few years since she has been able to get out there. Sun was out for most of our time spent outdoors. So nice to see her mobile again.

Everyone have a great day.

3. Chazsbetterhalf

Chazsbetterhalf

Good morning everybody. Had a few light showers come through early this morning. Overcast and only going in lower 60s.
    The dozer is coming to spend the night this evening. Will be put to work tomorrow. We have to take a quick run down tomorrow morning to get our j&j shot. Then that will be over.
    Got two of 3 apps lined up for the 20th. Left 2 voice mails so far.
    Have a good day all.
    Keep safe and stay healthy.

4. hovlandhomestead

hovlandhomestead

Good morning. We had the funeral for my wife's mother yesterday. It was the biggest congregation at their church since pre-covid. We saw a lot of relatives and old friends, some not seen in years. After the burial there was a family gathering at my sister-in-law's house which was good closure. Lisa's father age 89 and his brother-in-law, age 91 were able to connect again after about a year without being together. That was so good to see.

5. MikeInMa

MikeInMa

Its good for people to gather for times like that, it helps with the healing. An opportunity to share memories of the departed.

6. MikeInMa

MikeInMa

Goid morning, everyone.

Temps to be into the 70's today. It'll be a fine day to be outdoors!

Stay safe
    Stay healthy

7. T.Jeff Veal

T.Jeff Veal

hovlandhomestead glad y'all were able to get together for the funeral and able to gather afterwards. Lean on the arms of JESUS

8. T.Jeff Veal

T.Jeff Veal

Good morning yall. Hope y'all have a SUPER SATURDAY. Going to install a kitchen light fixture for a friend of ours this morning. Probably rain today, so sounds lime a good time to get some sleep.
    Share a smile.
    GOD LOVES YOU AND ME

9. Chvymn99

Chvymn99 Moderator

Good Morning... :coffee: ... :singingintherain: more of that last night and most of the day... Inside day...

10. Midwinter

Midwinter

Good morning everyone! It will be almost too hot today, 75°! I will cope somehow. e656b65b6ae547372acd8924dfdfefde.jpg
    Have a great Saturday!

11. Woodwidow

Woodwidow

Morning All. We woke up to an inch and half of snow. Dogs weren't too impressed. I don't think it is going to last long. I hope not as I have a trip down island on Monday.
    I looked at the rhubarb yesterday and it is coming up nicely this year.

"Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful." Hebrews 10: 23

Happy Sabbath everyone.

12. Brandon Scott

Brandon Scott

Morning all. Coffee gone. Vacuumed, scrubbed the cook stove, laundry finishing in the dryer, tomatoes repotted again, lies told at the campfire, generator ran for an hour, and lunch with friends to come about noon. Stay safe with the saws today, I know it’s nice out.

13. Chazsbetterhalf

Chazsbetterhalf

Good evening all. As you can probably figure busy with the barn today. It did get up in the 70s but it was slightly hazy.
    We got are vaccines this morning.
    Jerry bought pizza and wings. So we ate outside by the digging. Enjoyed that.
    Gonna be getting a change of weather. Next 4 days rain and only upper 50s, lower 60s. Yuck but it could be worse.
    Have a great evening all.
    Stay safe and stay healthy

14. MikeInMa

MikeInMa

Good morning, folks.

Overcast today. Much needed rain later.

It was so nice yesterday, we went for a ride.
    IMG_20210410_110508341.jpg
    IMG_20210410_111008511.jpg

Stay safe
    Stay healthy

15. Midwinter

Midwinter

Good morning everyone! It really was warm yesterday, but I didn't do much sitting. I moved another rack of ash into the woodshed, and got container gardening supplies ready to take to my son's house today. They had good luck with lettuce, spinach, beans, and zucchini last year, and they can add a tomato plant a few weeks from now.
    Got my grandson today! It'll be cloudy and in the 50's, still nice enough to do things outside. IMG_20210411_37313.jpg
    Have a nice Sunday!

16. Chvymn99

Chvymn99 Moderator

Good morning... :coffee: .... Suppose to be a near perfect day... light winds sunny and 75 ....

17. Woodwidow

Woodwidow

Morning All. Midwinter you are killing me with the spring bulb pictures. They are amazing.
    All our snow from yesterday morning was gone by 2:00 PM. We are now in for a week of sunshine and warm (for us) temps. Clear skies this morning. I have a church council meeting tonight so I will be making up my report this morning but I hope this afternoon to get out in the garden.
    Canada was eliminated from the playoff rounds of the Men's World curling so that was disappointing. Probably only watch the final game and maybe a Blue Jays game.
    Chazsbetterhalf I am liking the build view pics. Thanks for posting them.

Everyone have a great day.

18. Brandon Scott

Brandon Scott

Afternoon. Hasn’t rained here in about 8 weeks. Powder post dry. Absolutely pouring here right now, more coming. Caught some bluegill this morning. Will clean them when the flood quits. Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

19. Chazsbetterhalf

Chazsbetterhalf

Good afternoon all. Been a light rainy day so far. May break for a few hours then start again. So quiet day here.
    Thanks Woodwidow. With the day off, think it will be quiet today.
    Have a great day all.
    Stay safe and stay healthy.

20. schlot

schlot

Sorry about the loss, but MikeinMa is right on. Friends can surely help the healing.