In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Good Morning, Brothers & Sisters Thread

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by T.Jeff Veal, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Chvymn99

Chvymn99 Moderator

Well Good Morning to you too brother... :coffee: ... Its going to be a warm one today.... Finally broke down and turned the A/C back on... When I was sticking to the leather couch last night....:confused:... But next seems to be more seasonable temps...

2. Woodwidow

Woodwidow

Port McNeill, BC Northern Vancouver Island
    Morning all. Misty overcast this morning. Went to post this morning and found yesterday's post still in the draft mode. I hope this morning finds everyone doing great.

Jacob left home under a cloud of anger and regret. His dream held a special promise for each of us as we negotiate through these tough times.
    I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go. Genesis 28:15

Happy Sabbath

3. Midwinter

Midwinter

I'm liking the plastic pallets for stacks! This is all the oak from the driveway. The really short chunks are in the dog crate. I have more oak rounds to top off the stack at some point. IMG_20200926_42256.jpg IMG_20200926_5547.jpg

4. MikeInMa

MikeInMa

Good morning.

Muggy air has returned. Yuk.

Go Pats!!

Stay safe
    Stay healthy

5. Chvymn99

Chvymn99 Moderator

Good Morning... :coffee:

6. Midwinter

Midwinter

Good morning everyone! Up early, no waterbed.
    We should have the new bed filled up by tonight. The old bag has definite potential as a stack cover!
    I actually let some oak lie that I saw at the dump. Mostly crotches. Couldn't bear the thought of putting it in the newly empty driveway!
    Today I'll have my grandson up. That always makes the day fly by. nvjigCO.jpg
    Have a fine Sunday!

7. JoeinO

JoeinO

Good morning everyone. Looking like today and tomorrow will be the last of warm weather for awhile.
    Yes Yes bam that's what I'm talkin bout. Hoping you folks have a great day. Nice work on the oak Molly
    O and haha on the cat

8. Woodwidow

Woodwidow

Morning all. crazy weather here. Downpours and then clear skies and sunshine. Don't know what is in store for today.

Midwinter We have had three waterbeds over the years. Our second sprung a leak quite spectaularly. campinspecter was already in bed when I got in. He leaned over to kiss me and when he rolled back to his side of the bed, the seam split and we had water everywhere. We had to siphon the water out of the box out the window. Then find another place to sleep for the night. Our first water leaked all over the floor so when we got the second one, we made the box watertight. I can laugh about it now but it was an awful night sleep that night. Our third didn't leak but campinspecter was having back problems so we replaced it with a regular mattress. It went into storage until we needed weight for the flat deck truck to make it through the snow to check on the sailboat. We filled it up with water on the deck of the truck and campinspecter went ahead in the truck and I follow in the car. In the headlights I could see the water sloshing back and forth in the bed until the truck went through some horrible potholes. The bed reared up like it was alive, did a summersault and ended up in the ditch, splitting it. it was something to see.

Everyone have a great day.

9. Midwinter

Midwinter

Those are some hairy waterbed stories!

10. Chazsbetterhalf

Chazsbetterhalf

Good morning everyone. Really getting colors on the trees. This is one on our front yard.
    20200927_115301.jpg
    Stay safe and stay healthy.

11. Midwinter

Midwinter

You have a beautiful view!

12. Chazsbetterhalf

Chazsbetterhalf

I do love it. But some trees needs to be in taken down. We are the only ones on this road with the view.

13. MikeInMa

MikeInMa

A buddy of mine replaced his waterbed last year. I got the old one. Sliced it up and it's covering wood here.

14. Chvymn99

Chvymn99 Moderator

15. hovlandhomestead

hovlandhomestead

Good morning. It was a nice weekend up north. We finished up some work ahead of our fall hunting trips.

The leaves are just past peak and starting to fall now.

16. Midwinter

Midwinter

Good morning everyone!We got a little rain last night, and more coming in the next few days. I've been waiting to put fall fertilizer and milky spore on the front lawn, so now's the time.
    We're starting to get some good color. This maple was at the cemetery near my son's house. IMG_20200928_2732.jpg
    Had a good day with my grandson yesterday. He's really into Minecraft. Ask me anything about zombie pigmen!
    Have a great day all.

17. MikeInMa

MikeInMa

Good morning all

Another muggy day, in a string of them. Had a rain shower, overnight. With more forecasted for the week. I sure hope the forecast is right.

I'm thinking I'll head of to a big box store today, and do some bulk shopping.

Stay safe
    Stay heslthy

18. T.Jeff Veal

T.Jeff Veal

Good morning, y'all. Hope y'all have a MARVELOUS MONDAY. 1 mo night to go, then 3 days off. Going over to an old friend's house and till his garden this morning, my cousin is going to help plant him some collards. My friend found out he has cancer in both kidneys and 2 spots on his spine. He wants to see something growing in his garden. He will be 78 in Nov.
    Count each day as a blessing, we never know when we will get news that isn't good.
    GOD LOVES YOU AND ME.

19. Woodwidow

Woodwidow

Really nice morning today for our walk. It is still quite dark when we leave but the sun was trying to peek out by the time we got home. I think I will get some garden clean up done today. Trying to figure out when to plant the garlic. I think it is a little too soon in our area right now.

Everyone have a great day.

20. Chazsbetterhalf

Chazsbetterhalf

TurboDiesel told me after the first frost. I am planting mine this afternoon.