In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Good Morning, Brothers & Sisters Thread

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by T.Jeff Veal, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Brandon Scott

Brandon Scott

Funny that! I also carry the LCP .380.......but I have the older model and it takes a team of mules and 40 acres to pull the trigger...

2. Erik B

Erik B

I am on my second year with them.

Chvymn99, Midwinter, Marvin and 4 others like this.
  3. T.Jeff Veal

T.Jeff Veal

I have looked at them, is that a good organization?

Chvymn99, Erik B, Midwinter and 4 others like this.
  4. T.Jeff Veal

T.Jeff Veal

Great word, brother

Chvymn99, Midwinter, Marvin and 2 others like this.
  5. T.Jeff Veal

T.Jeff Veal

I think GA is either $90 or $100. Had to pay x2 for my hunny and me. All the background checks...

Chvymn99, Midwinter, Marvin and 3 others like this.
  6. T.Jeff Veal

T.Jeff Veal

Good evening y'all. Better check in before tomorrow is today. Started reading this morning, then had to go do a few errands. Yesterday was a complete wash out, besides getting another 1+" on rain. Was going to split ba little wood for mama's house, started raining, so my hunny wanted me to go with her and our daughter to pick up her husband's car from work and take it to auto shop to have catalytic converter changed. Got car, got part from parts store and dropped both of, did a couple more errands went home, (12 miles) was there about 15 minutes, auto shop called, needed the gaskets for the exhaust system, called 3 parts stores, 1 had all both in stock, go pick them up and take to shop, come back home, pull in driveway, shop has checked brake system, need front pads, rotors and left caliper...call parts stores again, 1 has everything needed, go get parts and take to shop, by now it's almost time for SIL to get off @ 3:00. We picked him up, ate a late lunch, dropped him off at shop to get car. He got home about 5:30...so much for a day off...lol
    We had to go get a tire off our son's car this morning, had 2 knots on the sidewall where he hit a pothole the other night. Drove to Milledgeville (20 miles), got tire, stopped by Lowe's, got a LED light for our fish tank, went by Petsmart and got a few more fish and a few deco plants. Got his tire put back on the car and aquarium done. Took a nap and started night shift again...
    I'm vertical and ventilated, have a job and a great wife, JESUS in my heart...all is well with my soul.

7. Marvin

Marvin

Good morning everybody!

T.Jeff Veal that's quite a day! It's nice to see you keep everything in perspective though. There's so many out there that are missing out on the joy that Jesus brings.

8. T.Jeff Veal

T.Jeff Veal

Good morning, brother. I try, fail alot, try again. I'm going to share this devotion here today...
    Nine leper syndrome
    By Jason Nelson

Those ingrates! Isn’t that how we’re supposed to feel about the nine lepers who didn’t say thank you? Isn’t that why Jesus asked this loaded question? “Were not ten healed? Where are the nine? Can none be found to come back and give glory to God except this outsider?” (Luke 17:17,18 MSG). Or is Jesus doing what he always does—sending the rest of us a message through a not-so-isolated incident?

Before the healing miracle, Jesus was discussing faith with his inner circle. They wanted the right thing, didn’t they? “Give us more faith” (Luke 17:5 MSG). But Jesus didn’t just hear the question. He saw what was behind it. He knew those guys too well. He knew they wanted to be among the select few in the big faith group. So, he said, “You don’t need more faith. There is no ‘more’ or ‘less’ in faith” (verse 6). Any amount can move a mountain.

And then these lepers showed up. Jesus healed them. Not because he wanted a thank-you but because they needed to be healed and they all called out for God’s mercy. I’m sure they were all grateful not to be lepers anymore. But it was a recognized outsider who came back. It was the man least appreciated by everyone watching who didn’t just say thank you. He adored Jesus. “He kneeled at Jesus’ feet, so grateful. He couldn’t thank him enough” (verse 16).

We all suffer from nine leper syndrome. There aren’t enough ways to thank Jesus for what he has done for us.

9. T.Jeff Veal

T.Jeff Veal

Good morning y'all...:coffee::coffee:... Hope y'all have a WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY. Foggy, soggy morning, but not raining. We haven't had a river flood warning in about an hour...:rofl: :lol:...I think the sun is going to peek out a bit today. Got to split some wood for mama's house, and try to find some for 3 loads this week.
    Maybe the mud won't be to bad. Back working nights for a few days, then have the weekend off. Maybe the weather will be nice where you are.
    Be encouraging, lend a hand, count your blessings, not your problems.
    GOD LOVES YOU AND ME

10. Midwinter

Midwinter

Good morning everyone! Sorry about the inch of new rain, and your auto parts merry-go-round T.Jeff Veal! Back on the night shift again, too...
    I got some more cleanup done outside yesterday, but now the rain has moved in. Vacuuming for me today.
    We heard from the solar salesman last night, for the first time since the end of January. Turns out he had a sinus infection that got into his brain, went to one of the big Boston hospitals, and was in a coma for a few days. He's all better now. Poor guy, I hope he has decent health insurance.
    Which makes me think, if people in this country need to be hospitalized for coronavirus complications, there will be some big insurance deductibles to be met.
    Well, the evil of the day is sufficient unto itself...
    Have a good one, all.

11. Brandon Scott

Brandon Scott

Mornin all, weather about to change for the worse. I’m vertical and coffee makes the morning a bit better.

12. T.Jeff Veal

T.Jeff Veal

Sorry you're getting the liquid sunshine...:singingintherain:...maybe it will be gone soon. Glad your salesman is doing better. Hope he had decent insurance too.

13. T.Jeff Veal

T.Jeff Veal

Good morning brother. Hope its not bad your way.

14. T.Jeff Veal

T.Jeff Veal

New lighting and deco plants. 0226200729.jpg If Brandon Scott comes to visit, he will have to leave the cane pole in the car... 0226200738.jpg

JoeinO, MikeInMa, Chvymn99 and 6 others like this.
  15. Midwinter

Midwinter

16. Brandon Scott

Brandon Scott

17. Midwinter

Midwinter

18. T.Jeff Veal

T.Jeff Veal

It is...we got 2 Mickey mouse platys. My grandson loves those.

19. T.Jeff Veal

T.Jeff Veal

20. T.Jeff Veal

T.Jeff Veal