In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Get some extra money out of that log splitter you bought

Discussion in 'Chainsaws and Power Equipment' started by Ontario Firewood Resource, Feb 27, 2021.

  1. Ontario Firewood Resource

    Ontario Firewood Resource

    Joined:
    Feb 17, 2021
    Messages:
    340
    Likes Received:
    1,182
    Location:
    Toronto, Ontario
  2. Chud

    Chud

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2020
    Messages:
    7,270
    Likes Received:
    54,188
    Location:
    NC
    I had a speeco that blew exhaust at your face when vertical. An older guy that was helping me one day passed out from the carbon monoxide.
    I’d never rent my machine for someone else to use. It’s all I can do to make wood for myself and some sales.
     
  3. Ontario Firewood Resource

    Ontario Firewood Resource

    Joined:
    Feb 17, 2021
    Messages:
    340
    Likes Received:
    1,182
    Location:
    Toronto, Ontario
    I took off the muffler guard and rested it on the fluid reservoir partially covering the exhaust so it acts as a deflector. One should notice exhaust smell long before they pass out from it.