In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Get out there and vote today like your life depends on it.....

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by Scotty Overkill, Nov 3, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scotty Overkill

Scotty Overkill Administrator

.....I'm not going to turn this into a political post, it's locked for that specific reason. I'm not going to tell anyone who they should vote for, nor will I criticize anyone on either side of the fence.

But I will say one thing.......

If you value the lifestyle most of us live here at FHC, this could be a pivotal point in the preservation of our most basic and beloved freedoms. This election could fundamentally change everything.....from jobs in the coal and oil industry, to heating our homes with wood or pellets, to gun ownership...

So look at things closely, namely the agendas of the candidates and the policies they will push, prior to your vote.

No matter who wins, we will continue to fight for our rights to heat our homes with our own hard work and educate each other with the proper and responsible way to do so with both wood and pellets....

God Bless you all, and God Bless our beloved USA....

WeldrDave, MAF143, B.Brown and 29 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.