In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Funny Picture Thread.....4th Attempt!!!!

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by yooperdave, Jan 17, 2024.

  1. yooperdave

    yooperdave

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2014
    Messages:
    35,737
    Likes Received:
    224,544
    Location:
    Michigan's U.P.

    You have my sincere condolences. Youve been mentioning this for years so I thought I'd look up just how long menopause lasts.

    It said most last 7-9 years! :jaw:

    That sure seems overly long to me. Maybe she's milking it? :whistle:


    :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
     
    JimBear, wildwest, eatonpcat and 5 others like this.
  2. yooperdave

    yooperdave

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2014
    Messages:
    35,737
    Likes Received:
    224,544
    Location:
    Michigan's U.P.
  3. Canadian border VT

    Canadian border VT

    Joined:
    Feb 18, 2015
    Messages:
    19,653
    Likes Received:
    130,726
    Location:
    Vermont
    yooperdave no condolences necessary; I have a beautiful bride … Who is hot stuff … This is not really a bad thing. In retrospect; this would be far worse if I lived in a warmer climate. Here I can light a wood stove in living room while she opens windows. I just laugh and :picard:

    edited to Add: If she goes thru this for 20 years, I still count my blessings every day she agreed to be my wife.
     
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2026 at 7:32 AM
    JimBear, wildwest, eatonpcat and 6 others like this.
  4. Backwoods Savage

    Backwoods Savage Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    48,991
    Likes Received:
    312,235
    Location:
    Central MI