http://huntsville.craigslist.org/grd/4225450638.html I have a good running Stihl 066 Magnum chainsaw. 36 inch bar. Runs very good. I bought it to cut down several big pines on my property and am now finished with it. I also have a brand new chain purchased from Hill's. Saw is in good shape but is over 10 years old and does have some wear and tear. Please Read!! This saw does not have a decompression valve! Meaning it will snatch the pull cord out of your hand faster than Auburn scored on Alabama in the Iron Bowl. And it hurts! This is a BIG POWERFUL and HEAVY SAW. You don't want this saw if you are trimming your little trees in your 5 yr old subdivision. If you want bragging rights call me. If you can't pull a cord more than 5 times don't call me. This saw is a little cold natured. It needs a few pulls when its cold. After that starts in 2 pulls every time. I'm willing to negotiate. Possibly interested in trading. Prefer cash. No electronics unless its a PS4. Worst I can say is No.