Ok, got all the ducks in a row for this one. Full auto shoot, June 19, 2016. Just outside of Kremmling Colorado, easy to get to. www.rmaguns.com - everyone is welcome.
I wish. Here in the People's Republic of NJ we are screwed with our horrible gun laws. Gonna get worse next election cycle when we get a democrap governor.
Just thought I'd share.... They're testing flame throwers and a new MG-42 tonight. And something called a 4-stack of dynamite. I'll have a full report in the morning. I'm chomping at the bit right now.
You guys missed out. Holy crap, what fun we had today!! I'm still grinning. SAW 249, HK UMP .45, HK MP5/ SD, F/A Saiga 12, M-4 sbr's, and finally- classic M2 select fire carbine (.30 carbine). Bill had the 76mm out, 15lb. projectile at 4000 fps, no words. I smoked over 20 sticks of dynamite, went 5 for 5 with the UMP- what a blast, literally. The bowling ball cannon was a hoot, they go up.....and then they come down, whistling the whole way. Best. Sunday. Ever. and then I got home and had to mow grass....