In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

For Dad's only!! (comments welcome)

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by yooperdave, Oct 24, 2016.

  1. yooperdave

    yooperdave

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2014
    Messages:
    35,737
    Likes Received:
    224,528
    Location:
    Michigan's U.P.
    I heard this song the other day and thought it was about me! :rofl: :lol:

    Anyone else see themselves in the lyrics? :D

     
  2. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
  3. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
  4. Gary_602z

    Gary_602z

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    2,464
    Likes Received:
    12,340
    Location:
    Lake Odessa, Michigan
    I just wonder how come maps are so wrong all the time!:rofl: :lol:

    Gary
     
  5. rottiman

    rottiman

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    14,437
    Likes Received:
    95,936
    Location:
    XXXXXXXXXXX
    Hey, that's neat..............I'm not a DAD, so when I tried to play it, it said video not available. Mine Bending..................:rofl: :lol:
     
  6. NortheastAl

    NortheastAl

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    4,887
    Likes Received:
    28,161
    Location:
    Putnam County NY
    Yeah, I guess my kids remember it about like that. :picard:
     
    yooperdave and Backwoods Savage like this.