In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

First snow today video!

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by Pallet Pete, Oct 23, 2013.

  1. Pallet Pete

    Pallet Pete Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    13,479
    Likes Received:
    54,102
    Location:
    Ovid


    It was coming down for 10 minutes.
     
    gmule and Daryl like this.
  2. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    Took a pic earlier, of the snow, but it didn't come out well. Too hard to see the flakes, but it was coming down pretty good for a while.
     
    Pallet Pete likes this.
  3. milleo

    milleo

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    2,317
    Likes Received:
    9,212
    Location:
    Maine
    Lol...You guys are to funny...Better you then me....:p
     
  4. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    Your turn is coming.:popcorn:
     
    milleo, Pallet Pete and HDRock like this.
  5. gmule

    gmule

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    535
    Likes Received:
    2,231
    Location:
    Conifer Colorado
    Yay winter is coming. We have had a couple of light snows for about 6" total. Soon it will be feet and I can't wait. It is already staying in the shaded areas on the north side of the hills.
     
    Pallet Pete likes this.
  6. HDRock

    HDRock

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    17,262
    Likes Received:
    60,487
    Location:
    Grand Blanc, MI,
    Yeah man ,I saw a few little spits of snow when I was out today, only lasted 5 min

    About 6" , dang, not ready for that, I wouldn't care of it never snowed again
     
    Pallet Pete likes this.
  7. concretegrazer

    concretegrazer

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    4,429
    Likes Received:
    12,455
    Location:
    Southwest MO
    Y'all can keep that white stuff.
     
    Pallet Pete and HDRock like this.
  8. smoke show

    smoke show

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    2,983
    Likes Received:
    13,948
    Location:
    Pittsfield, Wi
    We had the same chit earlier today.
     
    Pallet Pete likes this.