I was given this small inside wood rack today at work from someone that knows I burn wood. I have a wood storage bin already and this does not fit the style of our home. It is a welded frame that collapses flat when not in use. The designs are square, rectangles, half and full circles. It is cool looking, sort of a Frank LLoyd Wright style, but just not my taste. It probably could hold 8 decent sized splits and probably would benefit from a tray under it. It is in pretty good shape and ready to use. If anyone wants it, let me know.
I thought by the thread title, you had made something to give away fishingpol! It fits your description though- maybe the early part of mid century design? Neat!
Our neighbors wife popped in for a visit and really liked it. It went home with her. It went to a fellow wood burner.