In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

For Sale Ezgo 36V series controller and 36v charger.

Discussion in 'FHC Classifieds' started by clemsonfor, Jul 10, 2016.

  1. clemsonfor

    clemsonfor

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,996
    Likes Received:
    37,478
    Location:
    Greenwood county SC
    I have a working powerwise charger that I am selling with the D plug . Perfect working order. $150 plus shipping.

    Also have a working 400amp controller for a series cart. Picture has part number on it. I removed it in good working order from my cart when I put the lift and tires on it. It is a 1996 txt that I inherited from my step grandad who used it around his like 1/8 acre yard and when in better health to play a round of golf every now n then. $200 plus shipping. This is a factory ezgo controller. And is larger than most usually they are like 275 or 300 amp.
    Screenshot_2016-07-10-16-20-04.png Screenshot_2016-07-10-16-19-55.png Screenshot_2016-07-10-16-27-48.png