In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Energex site updated

Discussion in 'The Pellet Bag' started by jtakeman, Jan 7, 2014.

  1. jtakeman

    jtakeman Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    12,318
    Likes Received:
    55,531
    Location:
    NW CT foothills
    slvrblkk likes this.
  2. imacman

    imacman

    Joined:
    Oct 23, 2013
    Messages:
    6,633
    Likes Received:
    27,529
    Location:
    Denver, NC
  3. jtakeman

    jtakeman Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    12,318
    Likes Received:
    55,531
    Location:
    NW CT foothills
    Maybe? But prolly not. They might charge a slight premium for smaller easier to handle bags?

    I haven't seen them. But when I get to where I can't haul the 40's anymore. I'll definitely ask for them. :whistle:
     
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2014
  4. subsailor

    subsailor

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2013
    Messages:
    3,693
    Likes Received:
    14,973
    Location:
    Winthrop, Maine
    Not me. I'll put on a feed and invite my kids and tell them if the want to eat they need to haul pellets downstairs.
     
    brokenwing, IHATEPROPANE and imacman like this.