Just got back from my buddies place awhile ago to get some dead wood split up as he is running out big time, hence the Basswood
That's what makes the world go around but we need more of it......neighbors helping neighbors it's worked for years.
I agree L.P. So when ya coming to help me split all this wood I have bucked up in the yard? Neighbor.
I have about 6 cords bucked that needs split...You come on down so I can meet you and get to know you better while we get that done, then as long as we're not too tired we'll run up to your place and get after it.
Yikes. Sounds like you have as much or a little more than I do that needs splitting. Plus I would have to have a "few" beers and sleep after I drove all that way. Then when I woke up it would be time to turn around and drive back home in time for work. UGH! If I only hit the Lotto! Then I could drive around to all the members houses and help them split and stack their wood! Bring a motor home and work all day and sleep in style. LOFL
Good deal !! Been cutting dead standing for a bit here . Gonna be mixing it in real soon . Still cant believe we are running low . But,.......its kinda fun in a way !