In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Eh, what the heck.....

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by Scotty Overkill, Sep 2, 2017.

  1. Chvymn99

    Chvymn99 Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    21,490
    Likes Received:
    113,786
    Location:
    KC Metro
  2. fishingpol

    fishingpol

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    6,502
    Likes Received:
    39,646
    Location:
    Merrimack Valley, Ma.
  3. eatonpcat

    eatonpcat

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2013
    Messages:
    10,287
    Likes Received:
    58,547
    Location:
    Eaton Township, OH
    You are a lucky man Scotty...A beautiful woman like your wife, riding with a guy that looks like you, I would cal the popo figuring she was kidnapped! Lol
     
  4. Horkn

    Horkn

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2014
    Messages:
    29,178
    Likes Received:
    166,475
    Location:
    SE Wisconsin
  5. brenndatomu

    brenndatomu

    Joined:
    May 29, 2015
    Messages:
    25,140
    Likes Received:
    163,366
    Location:
    NE Ohio
    Or lotto tickets...
     
  6. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,549
    Likes Received:
    141,563
    Location:
    US
    :eek:
    :rofl: :lol:
     
    blacksmith, Jack Straw and Horkn like this.
  7. Jack Straw

    Jack Straw

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    8,402
    Likes Received:
    52,443
    Location:
    30 miles west of Albany Ny
    I've been pulled over a few times for that.:picard:
     
    Eric VW, eatonpcat, Horkn and 5 others like this.
  8. Scotty Overkill

    Scotty Overkill Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2013
    Messages:
    9,777
    Likes Received:
    66,336
    Location:
    Central PA
    No lie, around 12 years back we went through one of those late night state police DUI checkpoints on our way home from a wedding reception.....needless to say, I was "under the weather" pretty bad, so wifey (who only had a drink or two) drove home. We pull up to the officer, he looks into the vehicle and he does the whole schpeel, and then asks our ages.....

    We talk with him, and he does several double takes at me and her, keying the flashlight in my face several long times, I finally said "Yes, officer, I'm drunk, she's legal (of age and sober), and she's taking me home".....

    He laughed and said "have a good evening".....

    My wife looks quite younger than I, for sure......I could tell you some stories....lmao
     
  9. eatonpcat

    eatonpcat

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2013
    Messages:
    10,287
    Likes Received:
    58,547
    Location:
    Eaton Township, OH
    Hopefully someday we will meet and I can hear a few stories!!
     
  10. Scotty Overkill

    Scotty Overkill Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2013
    Messages:
    9,777
    Likes Received:
    66,336
    Location:
    Central PA
    I'd really like that buddy. The sooner, the better!