In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Easter Holiday Work

Discussion in 'The Wood Pile' started by Mirkwood Jim, Apr 18, 2017.

  1. Mirkwood Jim

    Mirkwood Jim

    Joined:
    Nov 16, 2015
    Messages:
    204
    Likes Received:
    1,109
    Location:
    Devon, England
    IMG_3042.JPG I had been putting off stacking this pile of splits for a while and I made a start over the weekend, I have a small area of path that I stack a little along to make a log wall. It's only about 10-12m long but I struggle to find room for wood so I have to squeeze in bits where I can. The corrugated roofing was all off cuts (all about that size) that I paid £5 for about 25 pieces). I hope everyone had a great Easter. Jim
    IMG_3094.JPG
     

    Attached Files:

  2. Ralphie Boy

    Ralphie Boy

    Joined:
    Oct 25, 2014
    Messages:
    4,274
    Likes Received:
    29,904
    Location:
    Rabbit Hash, Kentucky
    Nice pile of wood there! My Easter work consisted only of eating!:D

    My wife and I cycled through Devon a few years back and it was quite lovely. We had a great month in England bicycle touring because it only rained twice the entire time we were there, once for 2 days and once for 3 days nonstop.:rofl: :lol:
     
  3. Mirkwood Jim

    Mirkwood Jim

    Joined:
    Nov 16, 2015
    Messages:
    204
    Likes Received:
    1,109
    Location:
    Devon, England
    It can be a bit like that here Ralph. We've only had a light shower in the last 3 weeks which is pretty exceptional for Spring here. Did you make it to East Devon, around Sidmouth, Beer, Honiton?
     
    Eric VW and Ralphie Boy like this.
  4. Mirkwood Jim

    Mirkwood Jim

    Joined:
    Nov 16, 2015
    Messages:
    204
    Likes Received:
    1,109
    Location:
    Devon, England
    Ps - did my share of eating too :)
     
    Eric VW and Ralphie Boy like this.
  5. Moparguy

    Moparguy

    Joined:
    Jan 22, 2017
    Messages:
    1,137
    Likes Received:
    8,274
    Location:
    TN
    Very nice. I just cut grass all day Easter...we had it Saturday...hope you all had a good Easter.
     
    Eric VW and Mirkwood Jim like this.