In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Drain issue on a septic system

Discussion in 'The DIY Room' started by papadave, Jan 11, 2014.

  1. Locust Post

    Locust Post

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    8,950
    Likes Received:
    52,503
    Location:
    N. E. OH
    Did you ever get this figured out Dave ? Could be the leach lines not carrying away the water fast enough. Lint from the washer can partially clog over time.
     
  2. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    "Lint from the washer can partially clog over time."
    I'd rather not go there.:mad:
    Everything still drains, just get the gurgling.
    It stopped for a couple days, then came back.
    Maybe there's something living in the drain?:rofl: :lol:
    If we stagger water use a bit, it's not bad.
    Almost had the snow melted off the roof enough to get up to check the vent, but got busy, then the snow and cold came back. I've had to roof rake twice since.

    Still haven't gotten in the crawl. Been busy at my sis-in-laws place. Going over there to meet up with her electrician tomorrow, then going to Alpena on Tues. with my brother to do a little plumbing work at the house we worked on a week or so ago.
    I'm still trying to get up in the attic, and I did some trim work a couple days ago that's been on the back burner for way too long.
    Trying to get some of this done now, so I have time in the spring to work on the garden and cut wood.
    I've asked for longer days, but I'd still crap out after a few hours, so it wouldn't help.:confused:
    Didn't mean to bend your ear.o_O