In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Don't need no stinking Propane

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by Fanatical1, Feb 13, 2015.

  1. Fanatical1

    Fanatical1

    Joined:
    Feb 10, 2014
    Messages:
    2,688
    Likes Received:
    12,293
    Location:
    Ohio
    My propane guy called me this week and told me that he was going to be delivering to my neighbor and asked if I would like to have my tank topped off. He's a great guy and I was a little embarrassed to tell him I was still pretty full since he delivered this past July. Gauge was at 70%. He thought my gauge might be stuck, but I assured him it wasn't. I use propane for the kitchen stove, garage heater and for the house furnace from time to time.

    He ended up filling it to 83% and it took 60 gallons. I thought it wasn't bad for half a year. :)
     
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2015
  2. Backwoods Savage

    Backwoods Savage Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    48,979
    Likes Received:
    312,156
    Location:
    Central MI
    It would seem you are not using excessive propane. That's about what we use; maybe a little less but we're surely happy we don't run any of that stuff in a furnace. Love the wood heat.
     
    Locust Post, Fanatical1 and prell 73 like this.