Moved the remainder of the wood off the patio and back to the stacks. Still need to clean the ashes out of the stove and put my container of damp rid in.
It's one less chore, running the stove. I'm looking forward to it. A couple of damp chilly days on Monday and Tuesday, then I think I'm done.
Never thought of putting a damp rid in the stove... great idea. I do run a de-humidifier in the basement during the summer, but one of those in the stove might be just the ticket since it alway seems to be pulling just a little air in through it.
I’d never thought of it either. I think I’ll end up getting one for the stove and one for the furnace too!
I am still waiting and not quite convinced that I will not be starting any more fires in the stove. No hurry I have plenty of other things to keep me busy.