In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Do you remember? What a remake. These two nail it!

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by Gasifier, May 6, 2015.

  1. Gasifier

    Gasifier

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    20,495
    Likes Received:
    104,020
    Location:
    St. Lawrence River Valley, NY
    Brings back the memories. :doh: :rofl: :lol:

     
    Smokinpiney, papadave and cnice_37 like this.
  2. cnice_37

    cnice_37

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    3,211
    Likes Received:
    14,236
    Location:
    SE Mass
    Nuno was a legend for us as kids, Portuguese heritage and from Mass, like the 85% of us in the New Bedford area.
     
  3. DaveGunter

    DaveGunter

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2013
    Messages:
    3,894
    Likes Received:
    22,936
    Location:
    Far Away Ranch, Meadowbrook Forest
    Good stuff and Holy Chit do I feel old now!
     
    Stinny likes this.
  4. Gasifier

    Gasifier

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    20,495
    Likes Received:
    104,020
    Location:
    St. Lawrence River Valley, NY
    I remember how big a hit that was when it was released. It got so many plays I could not stand to hear it or see it anymore! I would like to have 10% of the money they made off that song though!
     
    cnice_37 and papadave like this.
  5. Gasifier

    Gasifier

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    20,495
    Likes Received:
    104,020
    Location:
    St. Lawrence River Valley, NY
    Working on tractor today. Cutting wood and brush with chain saw. Digging rocks and dirt with backhoe. Manly, woodsman things! Guess what song is going through my head today.:picard:UGH!

    I never should have posted this.

    La de da de da..... :hair::wacky:
     
    cnice_37 and My IS heats my home like this.
  6. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    Um.......
     
  7. Gasifier

    Gasifier

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    20,495
    Likes Received:
    104,020
    Location:
    St. Lawrence River Valley, NY
    :rofl: :lol: Um. Thats it. I'm outta here! I thought I was hanging with all you cool guys and you were all hard working lumberjacks! :picard:

    I'm not going in the woods anymore.

    (Unless that blonde is running from him towards me.:D)
     
    papadave likes this.
  8. schlot

    schlot

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2013
    Messages:
    5,256
    Likes Received:
    30,504
    Location:
    NW Iowa
    Classic!
     
  9. Greenstick

    Greenstick

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2014
    Messages:
    2,400
    Likes Received:
    12,276
    Location:
    Carrington North Dakota-aka-Dakotah Territory
    Not sure how to post YouTube videos so much smarter knot heads will need to do it for me. Anyone out there in wood world a metal head? If so please post up Jackyl's song "the lumberjack"
     
  10. Horkn

    Horkn

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2014
    Messages:
    29,173
    Likes Received:
    166,456
    Location:
    SE Wisconsin
    I liked extreme back in the day. But that was my least liked song from them.

    Pornograffiti and 3 sides were great albums.
     
  11. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    Here ya' go Greenstick...............
     
    Greenstick and Stinny like this.
  12. Stinny

    Stinny

    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2013
    Messages:
    14,138
    Likes Received:
    60,665
    Location:
    western Maine
    That saw was tuned perfectly Dave... That's the way we liiiiiiike it... :saw: ... :dex:
     
    Greenstick and papadave like this.