I picked up this Poulan dealer sign last month, not in the best of shape but it is 4' x 6'. Has rust at the bottom and an old tear in the metal about 3" long at the bottom. Moving it in and out of my vehicle to get it back to KY by myself was causing it to start to flex and bend. This is how it looked before I got it. You can see the tear at the bottom about 2/3 rds of the way across. Got some 1 x 4 lumber and made a frame for it to keep it from flexing. As it already had holes from being mounted in the past I used some fender washers and wood screws to put it all together. Had to do some straightening of the lip all the way around to get the sign over the frame. Should be a bit stiffer and less subject to damage now.