In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Day-after Christmas breakfast

Discussion in 'The Smokehouse' started by Scotty Overkill, Dec 26, 2015.

  1. Scotty Overkill

    Scotty Overkill Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2013
    Messages:
    9,777
    Likes Received:
    66,333
    Location:
    Central PA
    I'm still "buzzing" from the events that unfolded yesterday (and from the eggnog/Jim Beam drinks that I may have had ONE TOO MANY of last evening), so I needed to get something in my belly this morning. Gave Mrs. Overkill a much deserved break ( she's been cooking and cleaning and Christmas-ing her little tail off all week), so I whipped up some "eggs-in-a-basket" and some thick-cut Smithfield Applewood smoked bacon this morning. And some coffee in my favorite mug!! Wow, what a great breakfast while perusing all the amazing holiday posts! God bless all, Merry Christmas. And thank you all, again, from the bottom of my humbled heart!!

    20151226_110044.jpg
     
  2. HDRock

    HDRock

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    17,262
    Likes Received:
    60,487
    Location:
    Grand Blanc, MI,
    Looks like a good hearty breakfast :flipeggs: :beerbbq:
     
  3. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    :drool:
     
    Chvymn99 and HDRock like this.
  4. Knothead

    Knothead

    Joined:
    Mar 4, 2015
    Messages:
    2,125
    Likes Received:
    17,415
    Location:
    East Texas
    :flipeggs:That looks so good......not too much.....not too little.......just right! :drool: