In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

CrossBow guys, watch your thumbs! (kind of graphic)

Discussion in 'The Game Room' started by Smokinpiney, Nov 12, 2013.

  1. Smokinpiney

    Smokinpiney

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    3,811
    Likes Received:
    20,675
    Location:
    "South" Jersey
    My buddy's dad almost took the end of his thumb off today with his crossbow. He must've had his thumb up in the path of the string. That sucker's gonna hurt for a while!

    [​IMG]
     
    wildwest likes this.
  2. swags

    swags Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    4,455
    Likes Received:
    13,240
    Location:
    NE Ohio
    Its amazing how many people do that. I used to work at Tenpoint and any time that happened they would send the person a new top of the line bow to keep the peace. Man that must hurt.
     
    wildwest likes this.
  3. Boog

    Boog

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2013
    Messages:
    1,181
    Likes Received:
    2,600
    Location:
    Where my spirit is free
    I made that mistake too years back with my old Horton. I was fortunate that I had a heavy glove on which took the brunt of the abuse. I was lucky compared to your friends Dad!
     
    wildwest likes this.