In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Crock Pot Chicken Fajitas

Discussion in 'The Smokehouse' started by thewoodlands, Feb 28, 2016.

  1. thewoodlands

    thewoodlands

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,040
    Likes Received:
    62,334


    I made this for the first time today, it should be ready for 3:30 p.m.

    Our Crock Pot is either 8 or 10 quart.

    I used 12 bell peppers.
     

    Attached Files:

    milleo, jtakeman, Chvymn99 and 7 others like this.
  2. XXL

    XXL

    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2014
    Messages:
    2,935
    Likes Received:
    15,702
    Location:
    Ontario, Canada
    Just made chicken fajitas this week. I like this. :)
     
  3. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
    Good stuff Woody! Chix fajitas are tasty! We'll be having beef tacos tonight! Btu's coming from Pa on up into New York tonight fellows!:thumbs:
     
  4. basod

    basod

    Joined:
    Nov 4, 2013
    Messages:
    5,048
    Likes Received:
    20,841
    Location:
    Mount Cheaha AL
    Looks good I just made some skirt steak fajitas the other night.
    The last of my sliced bell pepper from last years garden went into them:(
     
    1964 262 6 and Well Seasoned like this.
  5. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
    Finish these up yet Woody?
     
    1964 262 6 and thewoodlands like this.
  6. thewoodlands

    thewoodlands

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,040
    Likes Received:
    62,334
    Yes, it was good but when I do it next time, I'll cook down the peppers on the stove some just to get some water out before they go in the crock pot.