In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Crazy price on 200t

Discussion in 'Chainsaws and Power Equipment' started by clemsonfor, Oct 28, 2013.

  1. clemsonfor

    clemsonfor

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,996
    Likes Received:
    37,478
    Location:
    Greenwood county SC
  2. MasterMech

    MasterMech The Mechanical Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    9,648
    Likes Received:
    26,044
    Location:
    Greenville County SC
    200T has a very dedicated following amongst arborists. It helps a bit that the 201t had a few teething pains as well.
     
  3. clemsonfor

    clemsonfor

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,996
    Likes Received:
    37,478
    Location:
    Greenwood county SC
    I was pretty sure that's the one everyonewanted!
     
  4. Jon1270

    Jon1270

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    1,886
    Likes Received:
    4,543
    Location:
    Pittsburgh, PA
    I picked one up a couple of months ago (for less than half that price) and have been debating whether to sell it. It really is a lovely piece of machinery, light and solid and surprisingly powerful.
     
  5. StihlHead

    StihlHead

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    715
    Likes Received:
    1,289
    Location:
    The wild west
    I still get queries for them from overseas, and all I can say is 'sorry, no longer available here.' I shipped at least 10 of them new down under.
     
  6. Guido Salvage

    Guido Salvage

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2013
    Messages:
    1,735
    Likes Received:
    4,938
    Location:
    The heart of the Bluegrass
    I gave $35.00 for my 200T, certainly a good saw for that price.
     
    clemsonfor likes this.
  7. the GOAT

    the GOAT Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    1,399
    Likes Received:
    2,661
    Location:
    Maine
    I didn't realize they were still going so high. I have a nice ms200 (rear handle) maybe I should turn it into a top handle and cash in.
     
    clemsonfor likes this.