In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Karma Craigslist/Marketplace finds

Discussion in 'FHC Classifieds' started by The Wood Wolverine, Oct 13, 2021.

  1. MikeInMa

    MikeInMa

    Joined:
    Dec 4, 2016
    Messages:
    15,872
    Likes Received:
    114,979
    Location:
    Southern Worcester county
    Good luck with them!

    Gonna give them a good sharpening?
     
  2. RCBS

    RCBS

    Joined:
    Jan 22, 2016
    Messages:
    6,376
    Likes Received:
    31,848
    Location:
    Over here
    He's gonna have to. Top ones look like someone was attempting the mini C or was just flat using the wrong size file. Tons of tooth left, so no big deal.
     
  3. The Wood Wolverine

    The Wood Wolverine

    Joined:
    Aug 23, 2015
    Messages:
    18,876
    Likes Received:
    121,622
    Location:
    Gettysburg, PA
    Yes, I’ll square grind them after I determine what lengths are needed.
    I didn’t really inspect in detail but at first glance I thought grinder. All the gullets have been touched and for a first sharpening, that seems weird. Wondered why would someone take the time to hand file all those loops just to sell at such a low price. Tons of meat on the bone so I’m happy. :yes:
     
    brenndatomu and eatonpcat like this.