In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

cordwood helpers

Discussion in 'The Wood Pile' started by sirbuildalot, Jul 16, 2020.

  1. sirbuildalot

    sirbuildalot

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2019
    Messages:
    3,424
    Likes Received:
    22,826
    Location:
    Mass
    I thought it might be fun to start a thread with pictures of attachments or other things people bought, made, had made, etc to help with wood chores.

    I'll post a few of mine. First is a cat 0 "carry all" box I made for some of my garden tractors.


    [​IMG]


    [​IMG]


    Next is a OEM bucket extender for Case/Ingersoll hyloaders.


    [​IMG]


    [​IMG]


    A fork box for my hyloader


    [​IMG]


    [​IMG]


    Firewood trailer



    [​IMG]


    Fork box for Kioti


    [​IMG]


    Firewood dolly


    [​IMG]


    I'll end mine there. I'd love to see what other people came up with!
     
    Woodwidow, Ronaldo, MikeInMa and 16 others like this.
  2. buZZsaw BRAD

    buZZsaw BRAD

    Joined:
    Feb 14, 2019
    Messages:
    34,765
    Likes Received:
    215,032
    Location:
    North Haven, Connecticut
    My home made pickeroon from a reclaimed Fiskars handle. It was an X27 i broke and reused the handle rather than toss it. IMG_4259.JPG
     
    Woodwidow, Ronaldo, MikeInMa and 10 others like this.
  3. jrider

    jrider

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2018
    Messages:
    6,092
    Likes Received:
    42,907
    Location:
    NJ
    I made this. He doesn’t run a saw yet but can do most other firewood related things. In this picture, he’s splitting g his firewood he sells in front of our house though instead of my wood.
     

    Attached Files:

  4. Midwinter

    Midwinter

    Joined:
    Aug 8, 2017
    Messages:
    19,846
    Likes Received:
    130,475
    Location:
    Nashua, NH
    What an expression! And standing on his tippy toes for maximum strike radius! You've taught him well.
     
  5. Chazsbetterhalf

    Chazsbetterhalf

    Joined:
    May 18, 2018
    Messages:
    6,010
    Likes Received:
    39,593
    Location:
    Ny
    He is definitely learning the value of hard work.
     
    Screwloose, jrider and brenndatomu like this.