In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Colder here. What's your temp? What ya burnin?

Discussion in 'The Wood Pile' started by Gasifier, Nov 4, 2013.

  1. Rope

    Rope

    Joined:
    Oct 16, 2017
    Messages:
    5,755
    Likes Received:
    34,135
    Location:
    Alaska
    No its above normal temps we should be below zero for the lows and teens on a good sunny day and a favorable front. I live in the norther most part of the boral forest, as the crow flies the arctic circle is 180-200 miles away. Im'm happy for the size spruce I get, closer to the circle the smaller the spruce is. As far as good hardwoods like what you have in Pa, I'm thousands of miles to far north.
     
    theburtman likes this.
  2. theburtman

    theburtman

    Joined:
    Feb 26, 2019
    Messages:
    4,156
    Likes Received:
    31,863
    Location:
    Vermont
    39 out/66 in. lumber cutoffs