A 5' fence. To her right the berries are above the fence line. No, I did not fertilize them this year but they surely grew tall. Yes, I did prune them this spring down to knee height. Yes, they are yummy! She's nice too even if a bit ornery.
Thanks for sharing, that looks like one heck of a berry patch. Raspberries are about my favorite. (blueberries are my other favorite). Do you folks make Raspberry Jam? You must be feeling better. Are you getting around OK?
No jams here but we have friends who make lots. We probably should sell some of this stuff as it is around $6.00 per quart now or higher. Instead, we usually give a bunch of it away. Neighbor got a few quarts this morning and was very happy. Sad to say, no. Not getting much better at all. I try to get around as much as possible but can't seem to get any work done. Driving me bonkers.