In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Can I use a podcast app on my PC?

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by wildwest, Nov 30, 2016.

  1. wildwest

    wildwest Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2014
    Messages:
    30,669
    Likes Received:
    144,700
    Location:
    Coastal South carolina
  2. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    Yeah, itunes is one.
     
    papadave and wildwest like this.
  3. wildwest

    wildwest Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2014
    Messages:
    30,669
    Likes Received:
    144,700
    Location:
    Coastal South carolina
    It only gives me an option for my phone when I try purchase it?
     
  4. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

  5. wildwest

    wildwest Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2014
    Messages:
    30,669
    Likes Received:
    144,700
    Location:
    Coastal South carolina
    Your the Bestest Adam! Or the Gooder Goodest!
     
    papadave likes this.
  6. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    To simplify.....gooderest.:rofl: :lol:
     
    wildwest likes this.
  7. wildwest

    wildwest Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2014
    Messages:
    30,669
    Likes Received:
    144,700
    Location:
    Coastal South carolina
    I am an idiot. Good with iTunes, but cannot purchase any scheduling apps scheduling apps for my PC. Any other ideas how download my homework at 2 am during my free data? I keep blowing my data allowance and last month was $120:hair:
     
  8. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    I think you can set download times in itunes.
     
    wildwest likes this.