In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Calling all Beer drinkers....

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by Chaz, Feb 18, 2018.

  1. Chaz

    Chaz

    Joined:
    Jan 27, 2018
    Messages:
    8,746
    Likes Received:
    62,028
    Location:
    Southwestern NY
    I'll trade ya, my neighbor has chihuahua's. :hair:

    I think the guy I hired had an LT 30 Woodmizer.

    I remember watching him head back up Rt 16 and wishing that piece of kit was still here. :(

    I don't often get envious of others, but I did feel a tinge of envy that day.
    Was a good day though, guy was awesome nice, and asked me how I wanted it boarded out.

    I didn't let on that I had researched quarter sawing and such.. but he went on to explain the different cuts that could be made and the good and bad points of each type.

    Overall, lets just say that the guy's number is saved for future reference.

    Chaz