In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Cabin in deep snow today… (pic)

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by Stinny, Mar 23, 2014.

  1. Stinny

    Stinny

    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2013
    Messages:
    14,138
    Likes Received:
    60,665
    Location:
    western Maine
    Used to be I'd drive like a madman to get there… practically run (yeah, right :rolleyes:) getting things done while there… and then, b!t(h and moan about all the work it took to pack up and go the 2-1/2 hrs home.

    Now… I enjoy a nice 50 min ride there… if I get anything done at all, it's a surprise plus… then, I smile all the way home… :)

    Yeah, just being up there and now, down in the woods here… I feel like I'm in paradise. Fall and winter are the times to be up there… spring and summer… not so much. (Mud & bugs) There are some times up there… you can't even hear any sounds at all. Especially with snow on the ground. Almost have to check your hearing… perfect… :fire:
     
    Loon likes this.
  2. firecracker_77

    firecracker_77

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    2,481
    Likes Received:
    3,606
    Location:
    IL
    I want one of those cabins. Nice!!!!
     
    Stinny likes this.